[ale] Saving power plants [OT]

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Sun Apr 19 13:13:20 EDT 2009

David M Lemcoe Jr. wrote:

> Geoffrey wrote:

>> Troll.
>>
> Hmm. I see. Well, apparently not that many MS-tolerant people here. haha!

I am not tolerant of a company that continues to perpetuate their lock
on technology through thuggery and proprietary enforcement.  Microsoft
continues, to this day, to lock people on the upgrade Merry-go-round,
the latest effort with their proprietary XML variant of Office.

I see little that Microsoft Office of any variant offers that is not
available in OpenOffice.  They simply continue to change their
proprietary format for the sake of forcing people to upgrade to the
latest of their variant of their office suite.

Their business practices continue to be unethical and immoral.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin