[ale] Linux apparently illegal in MA

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:58:24 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 02:09, Robert Reese~ <ale at sixit.com> wrote:
> Are you suggesting he's in the top 10 people in the entire Boston area,
> including those enrolled in CS majors?

No.  Apparently they had an interest in him in order to discover him
with all his equipment (yes, I'm aware that in itself sounds gay
however that wasn't my intention).

> Yes, I was paying attention, perhaps more than the average person (but for
> different reasons).  And it was absolutely moronic back then; as if a terrorist
> would plant a brightly-lit,

Apparently you weren't paying attention back then.  The devices
weren't brightly lit.  The devices were wired with timers to light at
a later point in time.

-Jim P.