[ale] [OT] Meeting Guest from South Carolina Lug tonight

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:15:04 EDT 2009

I'm heading off to the asterisk install fest for the afternoon:
< http://atlaug.com/drupal/fest2009 >

Where I'll be meeting up with Zenko Klapko, who is visiting
from Charleston, South Carolina and helps run the Linux
User Group there: < www.csclug.org >

I also wanted to repeat my invite for everyone interested to
join me in showing a little southern hospitality to Zenko:

The Asterisk crew has planned for after-fest festivities
at the Engine 11 Firehouse Tavern & Restaurant
at 30 North Avenue, Atlanta (free Valet parking).
< http://www.engine11atl.com/ >

I expect folks would start arriving from 5:15 and hope
to be there with our guest from South Carolina by
about 5:30.

Hope to see y'all today!

peace
aaron