[ale] Headless, Consoleless, DVDless, NetInstall? was: Fedora NetInstall via USB Drive

Fri Apr 17 17:43:40 EDT 2009

I left off:
3. No on-site. That's part of the no physical access.

Let me reiterate that on 3 of our 12 servers I have already paid for
the RHEL4-without_LVM to RHEL5-with_LVM upgrade, then setup Xen
myself. The biggest problem I have is that it takes a week or longer
for each one. I don't know how I'm going to allocate 9 weeks to
finish.

On 4/17/09, Kenneth Ratliff <lists at noctum.net> wrote:

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.