[ale] Slides from my IPv6 talk.

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Apr 11 03:46:20 EDT 2009

On 2009, Apr, 11, , at 12:08 AM, David Lemcoe wrote:

> Though I wasn't there (wish I was), I enjoyed the slides. Very
> informative!
> /me goes and gets IPv6 ready.
> David

Give me a few weeks to find the hours I need for editing the
(more readable / better resolution) slides in sync to my DV
recording of the presentation, but then I'll be encoding to
pixeo form and posting it to the intertoobs -- Google Video
most likely.

I already have the footage input to the hard drive, Michael
has published the slides and has generously given permission
to post the video pubicly, so it should be out soonish.

peace
aaron