[ale] Request for April 16 Presentation, ALE Central Mtg.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:04:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM, Michael B. Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:56:34 -0400
> Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've got nothing prepared, but if people have an interest I could just
>> do a demo and show people what it is.
>
> I'd be very interested in seeing that---though the only way I can
> actually guarantee that I'll be at the meeting is if nobody minds a
> 3-year old coming with me...

2 expressos and a box of chocolate and it'll be no problem :-)

OK. Sarcasm aside: a favorite coloring book and music on headphones is
known to work pretty well.

Hardware store near me has sign that reads "Unattended children will
be given an expresso and free puppy". I always see mom's holding very
tightly to their little one's hands :-)

>        --- Mike

James P. Kinney III