[ale] changing username

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:06:17 EDT 2009

I will be giving a computer to one of my nephews and it is exactly how I
want it to be, except I want it to be his username.  I haven't found any
real hits just yet and was hoping someone could point me in the right
direction.

If I can't change just the username is there an easy way to "clone" the
account and settings (shortcuts, media, themes) for additional users?

Laptop is running Debian with LXDE and Compiz-Fusion.

Any ideas?

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/