[ale] Request for April 16 Presentation, ALE Central Mtg.

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:15:34 EDT 2009

We had 2 talks on the schedule for next weeks April 16th
ALE Central meeting, but one of those just canceled on us.

Haven't heard back from the second presenter with a synopsis
to post yet, but I'm sure they'll deliver soon.

So we're looking for a short 30 to 40 minute topical presentation
to fill the hole we got handed.  If you have something you would
like to offer on short notice, please contact me ASAP.  Again,
this would be for the upcoming April meeting on Thursday,
the 16th.

 -- We now return to our regularly scheduled discussion of
Digital TV reception. --

peace
aaron
ALE Event Coordinator (etc.)