[ale] [OT] DTV reception

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:00:26 EDT 2009

I have MythTV packages built for Arch Linux 64 posted at [1]. The
packages in the official repository are quite broken. I also wrote a
login program you might find useful[2]. Set it as the default login
program through /etc/inittab and it logs you straight into X with the
privileges of whatever user is specified.

[1] -- http://archlinux.roomfullofmirrors.com/
[2] -- http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/code.php

--
James Sumners