[ale] Needed: 6-slot ATX case

Iram Hernandez iramhernandez at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 18:48:37 EDT 2009

I've got an Antec that you could have.  Its a nice tower with four 5 1/4 and six 3 1/2 drive bays.  It's got some stickers on it but its rock solid.  I'd been toying with the idea of filling it up with a bunch of 1 gig drives but its really just sitting as decoration.

Will trade for some homebrews.  Mail me off list and I'll give you my num.  I live in Decatur.