[ale] Needed: 6-slot ATX case

Sean C. McCord scmlist at cycoresys.com
Fri Apr 3 17:29:59 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 05:07:08PM -0400, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
>Charles Shapiro wrote:
>> Anyone got a spare used ATX case around? I can pick up and I'm willing
>> to pay in $ or homebrew. The case I have has room for 3 slots, but my
>> new MB has six. I could buy one at Fry's for $50 after rebate, but this
>> is gettin' tiresome.

I've got tons of old ATX cases, any of which, you are welcome to have.
I'm in Athens, but I make trips back and forth to Atlanta all the
time.

You should, however, be able to find a new ATX case for less than $20
if you don't mind really cheap aluminum.  I never use the things, but
if you want cheap, you can find them.

--
Sean C. McCord
scmlist at cycoresys.com