[ale] [OT] Unlocked GSM phone

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Thu Apr 2 23:50:22 EDT 2009

> Hi all,
>
> I have a really old AT&T Blue wireless SIM that is on a really old
> voice plan that I don't want to change, because it's alot cheaper
> than what AT&T offers now.

I don't know what's on your plan or how much you are paying, but I doubt it is
as good as the plan my wife and I are on...

We have unlimited voice, text, email, web, IM, voicemail (of course), and
walkie-talkie for $50 INCLUDING fees and taxes and NO credit check.  We have
NO contract.  Our phones, out the door, were <$22 each from Wall-E World and
have the loudest frickin' speakerphone, earphone, and ring volume I've ever
heard.  Our coverage is the entire nationwide Sprint network, which is
unsurprising because it IS Sprint.  And yes, we were able to keep our numbers.
;c)

After dumping Verizon, we are saving about $150 per month.  Just something
to think about.

Cheers,
Robert~