[ale] comcast drops usenet

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 23:04:56 EDT 2008

No.  I've been paying for the 8mb service for quite a while now, but I
didn't see that email.  Not that I really need any more download speed right
now.  My most recent speedtest.net test reads 26013kbps down.  Yes, I know
that's not a true test, but it usually gives a good indication of how my
overall service is working.

What's the upload that's being offered with that service?

Josh Kite