[ale] Server Hardware

Horwitz International, LLC info at horwitzinternational.com
Sun Sep 21 14:27:34 EDT 2008

Motorola / Symbol's Wireless switch is a very good solution if you are
looking for an end to end single vendor solution.  If you are open to a
"best of breed" solution, I'd recommend using a BlueSocket appliance with
virtually any wireless infrastructure.

If you really need micro control the AP's, BlueSocket also make a range of
AP's that are controlled by the appliance. I have yet to find an application
that truly needs this. As I indicated above, the Motorola solution is
preferred.

Give us a call if you'd like more help - this is one of our specialty areas.

Roland Horwitz.
Horwitz International, LLC
Office : 678-323-1477
Cell    : 770-329-5000

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Benjamin Franklin