[ale] OT cd labels

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Wed Sep 17 15:24:54 EDT 2008

Have you considered LightScribe?

Oh, and I second the Sharpie.  I haven't used a label in years other than LightScribe and Disc T at ttoo from Yamaha which is similar to LightScribe but uses the unburned portion of the data side to engrave the images/text.  However, finding a drive that supports that is difficult these days.

Cheers,
Robert~