[ale] Linux Administrator opportunity

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Sep 10 09:42:01 EDT 2008

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, James Sumners wrote:

> I understand all of the views expressed previous to this one. But this
> is one is in line with my position. If I can't research the company
> beforehand, why would I apply to work there?

Excellent point. At serious job levels, it's a two-way interview.
You should get as much info about them, as they do about you.

UtiliFlex needs serious coders.. I even tried Modus (Expensive!)
Not much good results. Yeah, they doctored some resumes up.. a lot.
And the two people I would hire through them.. well they had jacked them
up to prices we could not stomach (150k+/year).