[ale] Comcast Caps Data at 250G/Month

Forsaken forsaken at targaryen.us
Wed Sep 10 05:54:56 EDT 2008

If you're using AT&T, you just might. Check out AT&T's web page,
underneath the main listings is FastAccess DSL Direct. Basically, you
pay 5 bucks a month for the copper line and you're not required to
establish voice service. I'm seriously considering dropping comcast
and changing over to it, as the voice line requirement was just wasted
money for me,