[ale] Linux Administrator opportunity

Stephen Benjamin skbenja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:06:20 EDT 2008

Indeed, I find the same issues job hunting.  Staffing agencies can be
frustrating but you just got to play the game. Unfortunately, many don't
have the experience or knowledge to identify good hires: they'll see someone
with a B.S. and Linux+ cert and prefer them over someone who's been working
with linux for many many years without a degree (e.g. me!).

But you put your feelers out there for the jobs that you're best qualified
for, and hope some bite.

--
Stephen Benjamin
skbenja at gmail.com