[ale] Linux Administrator opportunity

Brian wow.look at me.imaweso.me
Tue Sep 9 10:42:42 EDT 2008

Well... don't they serve a purpose?  If headhunters weren't spamming our
lists and calling us at work, we wouldn't realize that we can get away with
dressing so casual.  After all, clearly the jobs need us more than we need
the job...

Eventually Big Shoe Polish and Big Shaving Cream will realize this, join
forces, and sue the headhunters out of existence for that very reason.