[ale] Recommendations for XML/HTML suites?

Scott Denlinger scott at scottdenlinger.com
Fri Oct 31 14:27:40 EDT 2008

I'm interested in ramping up my xml/html web authoring skills, and I'd like to
know if any of you care to make a recommendation on authoring environments. At
one point I had an early version of Eclipse loaded up and I messed around with
that for a while, and I've also taken a brief glance at Bluefish. The fact that
I'm interested in learning JSP makes me think that Eclipse might be a better
choice, given the plugins feature, but I've also heard that people are starting
to move away from it. Are there other options I should consider (besides
vi/emacs, which I already use)? Can someone make a compelling argument to prefer
one over the other?

Thanks in advance.

Scott Denlinger