[ale] OT: Techlunch this Wednesday

Robbie Honerkamp robbie at shorty.com
Tue Oct 28 17:03:19 EDT 2008

ALE old timers might remember a weekly gathering of the geeks for lunch
that we used to do in the mid/late 90s. Well, the Wednesday, One PM
(WOPM) Techlunch is up and running again. This is a great opportunity to
get away from the office and spend an hour with other techies each week
networking and comparing notes. This is a Linux/Internet centric group
in many ways- you won't find a bunch of Windows admins talking about
active directory problems. But all are welcome to join us.

The website is http://woowoo.ding.net/techlunch/ . We also send out a
weekly broadcast email to people who are interested letting them know
where each week's lunch is. If you want to get on the list, just send me
an email and let me know. I'm not going to spam the ALE list every week :-)

This week (tomorrow) we're meeting at Bangkok Thai on Piedmont Ave.
There's a map and other details on the website.

Hope to see some ALE folks there!

Robbie