[ale] Oracle 11g on Fedora 9

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Tue Oct 28 13:26:42 EDT 2008

As an aside, my employer got a nasty surprise recently when all
the passwords on a production Oracle 11 server expired.  A 180-day
password lifetime is enforced by default on 11, which apparently
hadn't been the case in earlier versions. Luckily it happened
on a weekend, or else it would have been Very Very Bad.

-- JK

--
I do not particularly want to go where the money is -
  it usually does not smell nice there. -- A. Stepanov