[ale] Accessing an MP3 player from Linux

Shane McKinley shane at hemc.coop
Tue Oct 28 12:47:30 EDT 2008

Amarok (KDE native) has always worked fine for me and it also supports
iPods.

Exaile is for Gnome, but idk if it supports iPod or not.

But normally if Linux doesn't know how to handle the mp3 player
specifically, then it mounts it as a usb drive. MOST mp3 players don't
need special software to load mp3s on. Just copy the files into the
appropriate directory (DON'T DO THIS ON AN IPOD, YOU WILL BLOW IT UP).

Shane - 0_0