[ale] my failure notice

Paul Cartwright paulc at blackbirdpros.com
Sun Oct 26 15:02:37 EDT 2008

Jerry Yu wrote:
> The public ip of the mtu at the hotel apparently had been blacklisted.
> The term DNSBL in your rejection ntice refers to such a list. Some MTU
> (mail server) elect to refer to this type of public black/block lists.
> Google for 'DNDBL email', you shall find good info.
>
> If you use your own mail relay or web mail such as gmail, it'd bypass
> the hotel's MTU.

 I use Thunderbird, and it is set up with SMTP server ... my domainhost.
I can send email via my office SMTP server just fine. Which is what I
did to get that email to ale.org. I used my office SMTP server, with a
REPLY-TO of my ale at pcartwright.com..

so I need to email the IT folks at :

www.ip-hotels.com.

--