[ale] Iptables with vpn

Brian nym.bnm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:18:45 EDT 2008

Yeah, the group isn't too harsh unless they smell some BS or its a
small crowd and they're feeling feisty.  They should have pinned me
down and beat me for the horrible quickie how-to I made up for the
last OpenVPN presentation.  It was bad.

Hopefully you'll bring a different flavor, and hopefully, I'll be able
to attend.  Most of my OpenVPN configurations have been very basic,
with very few routing rules or parameters being passed to clients.

bnm