[ale] R&D server for VMware ESX?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Thu Oct 16 15:10:06 EDT 2008

	I've used several Dell PE models for virtualization and the models with
VT processors the BIOS did have it available to enable or disable. In my
own experience though I've found that unless I was running Windows
(which I had very rare need to) under a VM I didn't need the VT support
and actually got better performance with it turned off.