[ale] Leaving Linux for Outlook plugin

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 21 19:43:00 EST 2008

Anyone:

A recruiter who has been enjoying Linux for years asked me to replace it
with XP!  Regrettably, she explains that a special Outlook plugin would
save her so much work she could cut back her assistant's hours.  I'm
suggesting XP in a VM, but she's hesitant due to speed issues.  Also it
seems that this Outlook plugin would save stuff to her desktop, and
she's afraid of having stuff spread across her Linux desktop and XP desktop.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

A nice VM that put an Outlook icon on her Linux desktop, and saved to
her Linux desktop...

Thanks,
Tom