[ale] Anyone messed with any of the new embedded linux devices?

Rev. Johnny Healey rev.null at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:20:42 EST 2008

I have a G1.  It's pretty great, but it's not really Linuxy.  There is
an app to run a bash shell, but there isn't a lot of useful stuff that
you can do with it.  I think I spend about 90% of the time using the
phone as a web browser.

App development is done in Java (blech).  The SDK resembles a more
powerful version of J2ME.  I'm working on building a Boggle clone.
I'd be happy to send out a link when it becomes usable.

-Johnny