[ale] [JOB] Linux/windows

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:03:36 EST 2008

This was sent to me with a request to post it to ALE

I know this might be a long shot but I was hoping you could point me in
the right direction. I’m searching for someone who knows both Windows
and Linux and lives in the Atlanta area. I need someone who would enjoy
working in a smaller environment and could provide server
administration, as well as desktop support. I figured with your
background, you’d probably know this space a little better than me.
Would you have any advice for me as to where to look for people or be
interested yourself? I look forward to speaking with you.

/ /

*Joseph Kocevar*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*Thompson Technologies, Inc.