[ale] does ALE North West still exist?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Nov 3 09:36:36 EST 2008

Not really.

Gerald Sheets ran it and the meetings were at The Weather Channel.  He
suspended the meetings due to construction there and some months back
had posted that he'd soon be restarting them.  However, last week or the
week before I noticed he sent a post quitting the list and also
mentioned that he was no longer at TWC.

I'd love to see Ale NW start up again if someone had the facilities to
support it.  Unfortunately my company doesn't own this building and the
folks that do pretty much shut down services and lock the doors after
business hours so there didn't seem to be much point in asking to do it
here.