[ale] web page creation app

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri May 30 16:37:45 EDT 2008

I was going to say that HTML and CSS perhaps ought to be tackled
together.  I bought two SitePoint books, WEB SITE THE RIGHT WAY and THE
CSS ANTHOLOGY, in order to make some sense out of it all - I'm not at
all a Web developer and what little I've done lately I did with gritted
teeth, but it was clear to me that CSS in conjunction with HTML for
either static or dynamic content is definitely important.

- Jeff