[ale] Distro Search for Thinkpad R40

Greg Canter gcanter at atnex.net
Sat May 24 10:36:35 EDT 2008

Have you considered OpenBSD ????  I have yet to find a machine it did not
run on and it runs fine on my IBM 390E ThinkPad.  Less current features than
Linux, but more stable and more documented.  Gnome and KDE are in the
packages and probably 90% of what Linux offers also is available.

Just a thought.

Greg