[ale] Looking to fill some QA positions

Smeadspam smeadspam at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:39:47 EDT 2008

Befor you yell at me, yes Linux is one of many systems we work on.  Our
site (http://www.stonebranch.com) seems to have changed last friday so
I'll try again with a different tack

http://www5.humanresources.com/c/job.cfm?jb=4362834&site_id=253

Yes, I know it says Tandem. I don't know why they did that (it is a
supported system however)

Here's the gist guys.  I'd rather see someone who is genuinely
interested in learning and fits well in our group than have the
headhunters waste management's time.  I'd like to see if someone local
would be interested before they broadcast the available posistions.  You
can contact me off list if your interested in learning more (I really
don't want this sound like an advertisement).  Thanks.