[ale] Details on Installfest '08

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:53:52 EDT 2008

Marc,

The Installfest is from 9-5, so you can drop in and leave at any time that
it is convenient for you.  Installation help will be available all day, and
presentations will be given both in the morning and afternoon.  There will
also be lunch around 12 or so, probably pizza or something similar.

Hope this helps!

Jon