[ale] How Do I Join?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:11:17 EDT 2008

Actually, I don't see the problem. It is fully functional, and the
information is easy to find. But I don't think anyone is going to try
and prevent you from suggesting something that might be prettier. If
you are willing to donate your time to the project, I am sure it will
be given proper consideration.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/