[ale] How Do I Join?

Harold Bieber harold.bieber at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:47:54 EDT 2008

Marc... Welcome.. you have now joined the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts.

No, Seriously, there are no fees or anything. If you want to show up at any
of the meetings we have, or the Installfest this weekend feel free. You can
lurk and learn, and participate in any/all the discussions. If you have
questions, just post them to the list. There is also an IRC channel (#ale on
freenode), but it is often quiet, a couple of us camp out there and
sometimes even talk.

Welcome to ALE....

Harold