[ale] OT: Know any elderly-Mac wizards?*

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Tue May 13 22:03:35 EDT 2008

Greg -

No joy adding atstarr's 'OEexport' to OE in the MAC, but the Microsoft tip
worked for getting the address book [fairly] painlessly into Thunderbird.

Microsoft also has a tip on passing through an IMAP server (as Mike
suggested) to move mail between host system types. My ISP provides both
IMAP and POP3 servers, so this may be the easiest route.

I'll file a battle report when I've tried it.

  - Mills