[ale] OT: Free IT Athens Seeks Donation of Network Equipment

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Tue May 13 17:27:14 EDT 2008

Hi ALE,

Free IT Athens has recently had the good fortune to enter a partnership
with the Clarke County School District wherein we will install Ubuntu on
their surplussed computers, which will then be distributed to the
families of low-income students. In order to prepare these computers
efficiently, we would like to image them over the network.
Unfortunately, the extent of our networking equipment at the moment is
several 12 port 10mbit hubs. If anyone on this list has 100mbit
equipment that they would like to donate to us, please drop a line to
freeitathens AT gmail DOT com

All the best,
Brian Pitts
Free IT Athens Staff