[ale] OT: Know any elderly-Mac wizards?*

Greg Canter gcanter at atnex.net
Tue May 13 14:56:35 EDT 2008

Have you searched the web for a cheap program to perform the conversion ?
or other programs/processes that are free  ??  for instance a google search
for
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=Mac+Outlook+Expres
s+5.0+conversion&btnG=Search

brought up such gems as

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Macintosh-OS-1063/2008/3/Transferring-Outlook-Exp
ress.htm

http://www.emailman.com/conversion/

http://www.macintouch.com/oe5.html

Also, doesn't OE have an export feature ?

You may have to work harder and spend more time for a free solution but I
opted to spend about $18.00 for a conversion program that worked in about 10
minutes as opposed to the several hours that I spent trying to do it by hand
when I did the Windows Outlook to Mac conversion.

Good Luck,

Greg