[ale] printers

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 10 17:35:50 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 16:51 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> or just switch my desktop to Ubuntu, like my laptop.. as SOON as my
> wife finished configuring her laptop!!

That works, too.  :)

Though, you might want to submit the bug report anyway.  I am
considering installing Debian lenny on my laptop, since it would appear
that the best way to help with Ubuntu (in certain ways relating to
packaging) is to help the Debian project, and let Ubuntu get the
improvements from Debian when they pull from Debian during the release
cycle.  Ubuntu doesn't have the same infrastructure as Debian, and I get
the feeling that Debian's infrastructure for the development of the
distribution is more suited to more rapid development and testing.

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us
cell: 678-522-7934                       im: mike at trausch.us, jabber