[ale] dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri May 9 11:08:59 EDT 2008

Funny that.

I've worked with literally dozens of other admins in various large
environments and can only think of one admin off the top of my head that
thought installing emacs was a worthwhile thing.  However, even that guy
used vi most of the time.  His comments were more "theory" than
"practice".  (He used emacs at college apparently.)

Every request I've ever had to install emacs came from development
teams.   However, since Mordac, The Preventer of Information Services,
is my hero I've always refused.  :-)

Uh oh here comes Phil with his giant spoon...