[ale] OT: Seeking HP graphics card and giving away HP workstation

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Tue May 6 12:44:46 EDT 2008

I recently bought an HP Visualize C3700 workstation without a graphics
card. If anyone has a PCI graphics card supported by HP-UX (e.g.
Visualize, FireGL) to spare, preferably with a standard HD15 VGA
connector, please contact me off list.

Now that I have the C3700, I'd like to give away my older system. I
believe it's a 735. It turns on, but I was never able to get a serial
console. If you want it, contact me off list. I can bring it to the
Ubuntu installfest on the 17th.

-Brian