[ale] Broadband mobile cards

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Mon May 5 12:33:15 EDT 2008

Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:
>     Just sending out a feeler for comments and suggestions regarding
> mobile broadband cards. I've been with Sprint since '98 and recently
> switched from my Palm Treo 650 to the Palm Centro. I'd had my 650 doing
> BT DUN but with the Centro they've disabled this function and require
> the use of the USB cable.

Really? That's weird, my Sprint Centro offered to set up DUN via
BT for me when I did BT discovery, but I don't have a Phone as
Modem plan, so I declined. (This is on XP, so YYMV drastically.)

-- JK

--
I do not particularly want to go where the money is -
  it usually does not smell nice there. -- A. Stepanov