[ale] OT: Planes and Li-Ion batteries

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Mon May 5 12:00:55 EDT 2008

Last October, nobody cared in Atlanta, London, or Tel Aviv, all
"heightened security" airports.  Call your airline for the latest
scoop on such a routine question but I doubt the rules have changed.
There certainly would be no logical reason for it.

If they really are worried that the extra battery actually has C4 then
I would expect that your offering to power up the Laptop from it should
be sufficient.  (Of course they no longer require one to power up a
Laptop so ...)

Bob