[ale] ATT offers "free" WIFI access

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Thu May 1 09:25:53 EDT 2008

Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Wed April 30 2008, bugy at bellsouth.net wrote:
>
>> http://www.att.com/Common/indc/popup/compareWIFI_popup.html
>>

> so you still have to pay for Boingo at airports, unless you pay $9.99 .

    I'm not sure... I think it may depend on the airport... I know when
I flew from Hartsfield to Dulles I had trouble getting connected at
Hartsfield using my AT&T DSL login, but I had no problems at the Westin
Tyson Corners hotel I was staying at. Had to login through the "partner"
login for Waypoint but it worked without a problem and I only have the
basic. I believe Hartsfield is Waypoint partnered as well but I'm not
sure why I had a problem, it could have been the interface I had to use
to authenticate as it was different from the one at the Westin.

    Check out* *http://tinyurl.com/5qkk27 for locations just here in
Georgia.

    Jeremy