[ale] OT: Best solution for adhoc web pages

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Mon Mar 17 12:09:51 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

A while back I had a similar need, and (since I wanted to learn a little
PHP) I put together a small PHP script for static sites that takes care
of laying everything out in a consistent way.  I offer it for your
consideration, although there are certainly many other ways you
could approach the problem:

http://www.kneuro.net/littlesite/

All the source is available via the "code" link on that page.

-- JK