[ale] ale server status

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:50:57 EDT 2008

Hello all,

As you have noticed, the Ale server has been offline again. In fact it has
been a steady decrease of service for the past several days. Yesterday, the
box fell over within 2 hours of being rebooted so the decision was made to
get it replaced. Our hosting partner has quite quickly provided a new one
and migrated our drives over (YAY! Ed!) and the box is back in service. I
will be (mostly) actively monitoring for a few days but I expect no more
problems for a while.

Thanks for your patience.

I return you now to your regularly schedule flame-baiting...

James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering
Local Net Solutions,LLC
http://www.localnetsolutions.com