[ale] Company needed with PHP programmers

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Fri Mar 14 21:52:11 EDT 2008

> Does anyone have any recommendations for an Atlanta company that might be
> able to supply up to 9 PHP programmers on a temporary basis?   I suspect
> that companies specializing in LAMP based web server designs are what I'm
> looking for.

Adding to that:

If you get any responses from the Chattanooga area, I'm looking for a
couple of heavies: "real programmers" that also can work in PHP on Linux
as well as serious corporate level stuff (Think interfacing with Oracle,
SAP, etc.. ) on MS and *nix platforms. e-mail: jobs08 at utiliflex.com

Just put the servers in the racks of the new offices about an hour ago..