[ale] Interest in supporting a Linux PoS system: Viewtouch

andy whitten pilarlosada at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 04:21:29 EDT 2008

Hi There,
Has you friend considered NCR?
They have a system called Neighborhood POS. It runs Linux.
Also, there is Wincor Nixdorf. They have a product called Beatle POS.
They are everywhere in Europe.

http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com/internet/nn_49480/site_EN/sid_1BFB9AB5471C35980FAE67ACFE165612/EN/Home/homepage_node.html?nnn=true

Regards,
Andy