[ale] Remedial C++/gcc/build question

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 10 12:01:52 EDT 2008

Jim -

This looks like a problem in the SuSE-9.3 headers, not 'xgnokii' itself. I
did a build in a SuSE-10.2 system with no problems, and found a pair of
RPMs of 'gnokii' and 'xgnokii' for -9.3. Fixing the header tree of an
older distribution looks like a wild-goose chase to me! I'll take a look,
but unless it's obvious I probably won't bother to fix anything.

This isn't my first collision with the SuSE-9.3 infrastructure. Moving to
10.x looks like a better return for the work -- I've had better
experience with that environment.

Thanks again for your help.

  - Mills